License Renewal: 12/31 on an annual basis
Reporting Period: 1/1 – 12/31 (over a 2 year rolling period)
CPE Documentation: You can renew your license at The Nevada State Board of Accountancy.
Credit Limitations: None.
- Instruction: Credit is equal to presentation plus preparation. Preparation is limited to double the time for presentation. Repeating instruction within a year is only accepted if there is proof of substantial changes in the course and approved by the board.
- Partial Credit: Half Credits accepted after the first hour.
- One semester hour equates to 15 CPE hours
- One quarter hour equates to 10 CPE hours
- Non-Credit Courses: Each classroom hour equates to one qualifying hour.
Hour Requirements: 80 hours (minimum of 20 hours per year)
- Ethics Requirement: 4 hours
At least 20 credits must be earned during each year of the two year period.