License Renewal: September 30th on a biennial basis
Reporting Period: January 1st to December 31st over a 3 year rolling period (Missouri Board recommends a minimum of 40 hours/year, during the 3 year rolling period)
CPE Documentation: CPE hour submission and license renewals can take place at The Missouri Division of Professional Registration.
Credit Limitations: None
- Instruction: Presentation + Preparation = Credit. Preparation is only limited to 2x presentation. Instruction of the same course that is duplicated is only eligible for credit if the material is changed in a notable manner.
- Partial Credit: Half credits are permitted to be accepted following the first hour.
- 1 semester hour = 15 CPE hours
- 1 quarter hour = 10 CPE hours
- Non-credit courses – 1 classroom hour = 1 qualifying hour
Hours Requirements: 120 total hours, minimum of 20 hours per year; 6 hours (Ethics Requirement)